Have you participated yet?
Nearly 4,000 advertisers and publishers have participated in the 2012 AffiliateBenchmarks fifth-annual marketing survey. By participating in the survey, advertisers and publishers can give insights on best practices and trends in affiliate marketing.
What you’ll gain from the AffiliateBenchmarks Survey:
- • A free copy of the survey data ($3,000 value) within 2-3 weeks of when the data collection period ends (August 25, 2012)
- • The benefit of better run campaigns as networks, agencies, and advertisers read the findings of the study
- • The opportunity to have your voice heard and contribute to a greater understanding of affiliate marketing
- • A multidimensional look at the relationship between affiliate marketing and other online marketing channels
Survey results also provide insights such as:
- • How affiliates learn about affiliate programs
- • The three best types of consumer offers at driving overall sales
- • The most important objective advertisers are trying to achieve through affiliate marketing
- • Which coupons and offers produce the greatest results
- • Tried-and-tested ways to drive traffic to your site
New topics included in this year’s marketing survey:
• Mobile – Advertiser and Affiliate Report
• Attribution – Advertiser Report
• Recruitment Techniques – Advertiser Only
• Social Media – Advertiser and Affiliate Report
The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and is only open until August 25, 2012.
Make your voice heard in the world’s largest affiliate marketing survey by participating in the AffiliateBenchmarks Research Study today.